Spider-Man Cartoon Redos

So basically I decided what Spider-Man Cartoons  that came after Spider-Man: The Animated Series I want released and not by Sony

1. Steve Ditko Animated Amazing Spider-Man (1998)

I know Spider-Man Unlimited was bad but I actually enjoyed The Black Suit Design as well as Jennifer Hale as Mary Jane Watson but I will admit that the series wasn't good however I just found out online about a Steve Ditko based Spider-Man Cartoon that almost released and I would have definitely Loved to see it 

2. Mainframe Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon (2001)
(The Black Suit would have appeared and been purple like in The Ultimate Spider-Man Comics)

I hated Spider-Man: The New Animated Series but I will admit that the Computer Animation looked good and I recently discovered that Mainframe almost did a Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon before it was reverted into the show, which is a reason why I don't like it however I know a lot of People detest the Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon on Disney XD released in 2012. I grew up with the Ultimate Spider-Man Comics and would have definitely enjoyed it if Mainframe would release the Ultimate Spider-Man CGI Show instead of Spider-Man: The New Animated Series and without Sony. The Ultimate Spider-Man CGI Show is what Earth-760207 should have been.

3. The Spectacular Spider-Man (2008)
(Spider-Man)
(Peter Parker)
(Black Suit)

I Love Season 1 and the first 3 episodes of The Spectacular Spider-Man, I Love The Black Suit Design in Intervention and The Eddie Brock/Venom Origin Story the Best and I actually Love Spider-Man in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes and I know he would have had a Awesome Series and I feel it would have been Awesome to see Christopher Yost work on a Spider-Man series (And I know it was originally going to be the same Spider-Man from Spectacular Spider-Man appear in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes). The only thing I would not do is involve Sony and I would have had the executive producer be Christopher Yost instead of Greg Weisman and have The Spectacular Spider-Man and Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes be one and the same and No Sony but other than that it's a Awesome Series and the episodes would run the same and I definitely would have had a Third Season happen

4. Ultimate Spider-Man (2012) Disney XD
(Credits go to @mikeparkerspiderman)
How Spider-Man will look along with Venom
(How I Imagine The Black Suit would Look)
(How I Imagine Mary Jane Watson would Look)
(How I Imagine Spider-Woman would Look)
(How I Imagine Harry Osborn would Look)
(How I Imagine Norman Osborn would Look)


My take on Ultimate Spider-Man Disney XD will be very different from the what appeared in the show and will be very accurate to the Comics of the same name, for example will have Eddie Brock in it I Imagine that Edward Brock Jr (Earth-12041) would be very similar to Edward Brock (Earth-26496) only with the Ultimate Venom Symbiote and won't have Spider-Man lead a team as I would save that for Marvel's Spider-Man 2017. I would have definitely kept Tara Strong as Mary Jane Watson and I still would have imagined her becoming Spider-Woman. I also would have kept Matt Lanter as Harry Osborn. But other than that, they would be different than from what appeared in the show Despite having similar design. Another difference would be Peter Parker would be the one to wear The Black Suit and Eddie Brock would have existed. I would have imagined that The Black Suit looks exactly like the one of the in Drive My Carnage

5. Marvel's Spider-Man
(How Peter Parker Appeared in The Show)
(How Spider-Man Appeared in The Show)

(How The Black Suit Appeared in The Show)
(How the Black Cloth Suit will look)


(How Mary Jane Watson Appeared in The Show)
(How Eddie Brock Appeared in The Show)
(How Oscorp Appeared in The Show)
(How Harry Osborn Appeared in The Show)
(How Norman Osborn Appeared in The Show)
(How Gwen Stacy Appeared in The Show)
(How Miles Morales Appeared in The Show)
(How Spencer Smythe Appeared in The Show)
(How Alister Smythe Appeared in The Show)
(How The Spider Slayer Appeared in The Show)

Alot to do, for example I would have had Mary Jane appear in the first episode and instead of a mascot in person and in the same way she will be introduced in Amazing Friends (but without Groot) and would have kept Eddie Brock but I would have replaced the Spider-Team with the Spider-Verse from the Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon. Harry Osborn still becomes Hobgoblin though

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Casting and Re-Doing the 90's Marvel Cartoons

Re-Doing the Ultimate Marvel Universe